For the millionth time, I have lost my VCR remote control. Darn!
Other things I frequently misplace:
- DVD remote control. Of course, it is only there when I am looking for my VCR remote control, and vice versa.
- Anything that is a bill due in 2 days.
- Hairbrush. I own 3, and it’s rare when I know the location of even one.
- Any library book that was due yesterday.
- Keys (actually I’m gotten pretty good about that).
- Battery rechargers/adaptors. I own more than a dozen of these things, and I’m always getting confused about what belongs to what.
- cellphone (a belt clip has helped a lot).
- dental floss (I own at least 10 containers full), and still I have to go on a wild safari hunt to find one.
- videotapes. Whenever I record from TV, I get backlogged and end up forgetting which tape had which show.
- Address labels. These save me 5 extra seconds of writing, but if it takes 2 minutes to search for them, what have I gained? (I also lose envelopes and stamps).
Update: I found my VCR remote control but then lost my DVD remote control. Is there no justice in this world?