Here’s a hilarious mp3 rant by Harlan Ellison. Contains several strange/offensive rants, a story about sending a dead gopher to his publisher and some bizzare jokes. Lots of profanity/offcolor humor. From the Agony Column podcast.
Funny Southpark song. Definitely Not safe for work!
The Dildo Song (parody music video, NSFW lyrics although the visuals are completely innocent.
A more philosophical question: where on the Net do you go just for laughs? For a while, I used to visit Onion, then Youtube (obviously), then Fark (for a while) and now I get my chuckles from reading snarky blog comments.
Ok, let’s turn this into an ordered list!
- Dullest blog in the world, pretty much what it says. Not updated often unfortunately.
- Uncylopedia (a parody of wikipedia). My faves:
- How to Learn Swedish in 100 Easy Lessons (gay, Europe)
- Mr. Sun, science-humor guy with lots of funny charts.
- This Modern World (political)
- Barney’s Blog (TV sitcom tie-in)
- Neil Pollack (parenting)
- Rahoi (wacky Asian photos)
- This is Broken (Usability/Web design)
- funny flickr photos
- BookNinja (literary humor)
- David Dylan Thomas (crazy movie reviews)
- Dilbert blog (this guy’s web traffic is incredible!)
Oddly, even though I greatly enjoy all these blogs, I rarely check them out. It’s one of those things where I never bothered to make a list of favorite funny blogs before.
Question for the Day: What websites do you go for humor?
Here’s my humor category in my blog