Here’s some cool podcasts I’ve discovered recently:
- Podcast Voice Training tips for public speaking and delivering a good podcast
- Pakcast, personal reporting about Pakistan by writer Ethan Casey
- Mortal Ghost Podcast, L Lee Lowe recites his own fantasy novel.
- Tech Writer Voices, random talks by successful tech writers.
- SonicErotica, erotic explicit stories.
- CMS Colloquia Podcast, MIT Media Studies podcast, with presentations from the recent MIT 5 conference.
Also, following the podcast list, I’ve learned about the Levelator , a free noise leveler tool. Great, nondestructive software tool. See also Stephen Eley’s review of the Levelator. (When I heard an interview with the person who wrote the Levelator program Bruce Sharpe , I was surprised to hear lots of level jumps up and down during the actual podcast. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve tried the levelator a little bit for one person studio recording and found no bad artefacts whatsoever.