Sometimes I don’t blog about something simply because I assume that most people had seen it. Let me call attention to three things.
- Katie Roiphe’s piece on how depictions of sexuality have changed in recent American fiction.
- James Fallows long (and hopeful) piece on America’s future.
- Hannah Elliott on what not to say when buying a car.
- Tyler Cowen on how to estimate the value of your time.
- Unnamed person asks what is the hardest language to learn?
- Juliet Lapidos on how we communicate the dangers of hazardous material to future Earthlings (with intelligent comments on Marginal Revolution).